Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Monday, June 30, 2008

New Book News!

For Young Bond fans, you owe thanks to Zencat, who works for the Young Bond Newsletter, because he gave me the US release date for Hurricane Gold. It's April 7, 2009. Thanks Zencat!

In addition to being DEMIGOD OF THE WEEK, I got a letter from Rick Riordan, and a signed autograph! Once again, thank you Rick Riordan! Also, I owe Riordan a favor. You'll see what a mean soon. If your reading this Mr. Riordan, I did what you asked me to do. Hopelluy, Rick Riordan will stop by St. Louis for the Percy 5 tour.

Also, this isn't a for sure thing yet, but May 2009 is the release date for Percy 5. Check back to Myth & Mystery sometime in October, possibly to find the title and cover of the final Percy book.

No comments: