Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Thursday, August 28, 2008

School Is Back!

To me, there are many usual things about this post, preticulay the location I'm posting from. No, I'm not posting this from my home coumputer. I'm posting this at a public library, and all these people are looking at me werid, esspically the guy next to me. Relax, he's 12.

So let me just finish this quick: School is back. Darn.

Okay maybe a little more than that. I'm recoving more from my surgery, even to where I can walk sriaght again. That's good.

Done(hee hee)

No comments: