Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Join The Hunt!

Madrigal Investigation Update!: I have decided that the only way I can move forward with the investigation is to find out what branch of the family I belong to. I went to the 39 Clues website to join the hunt myself, and found out I'm a Ekaterinan. OMG! That means my stronghold was violated by the Madrigals in Beyond The Grave! Those Madrigals are going to get it!

But what if Amy & Dan are one of them...................

THE INVESTIGATION CONTINUES....................!

No comments: