Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Monday, November 30, 2009

November Wrap-Up!

Wow, is it almost the end of the year already? Today's November 30, so tomorrow's the first of December! Wednesday is my day off, so look for a lot of posts then.

So here's the round-up:

-Still no word if I will get a THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN ARC. Susan Beth Pfeffer(the author; one day she'll be famous) has only received 6 copies to date, & all of those went to friends & family.

-No cover for Rick Riordan's THE RED PYRAMID. Yet...

-There will be an 80% off Scholastic Book Sale at one of their warehouses near me, December 4th-15th. No Goodwill leveled products here; pure fun reading material! And of course I am going!

1 comment:

Susan Beth Pfeffer said...

Hi Jacob-

I'm holding an ARC for you.

Email me, using the link on my blog, with your address, and off it will go!