Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Blog's Newest New Look... & More Changes Are Coming

My blog has a new look... again. Nice background, don't you think? But, the text color on some of my posts is a little dark and hard to read. If you have trouble reading some of my posts, highlight the text with your computer mouse.

Also, this blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter. Hey, you know the guy who co-founded & created Twitter went to a school near my house?

Anyway, that about sums up the changes. Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

No comments: