Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Farewell Post....

It's going to be difficult for me to do this....

On March 22, 2008, I created this blog, not knowing that over 4 years later... it would be seen by over 51,000 people from all around the world.

For the past two years, I have been majorly slacking with posting. I keep saying that I will stop that, but I never do. Life has moved on, and I'm now engrossed in several different projects, which take up a lot of my time. It may seem sad, but I barely have enough time to read anymore.

So, it is with great regret that I announce this will be the last ever post on this particular blog, although I will leave the site up. I will be creating another blog on Blogger under a different account soon, focusing on a different topic than Books. Hopefully, I can be more consistent with my posting on that one. Haha.

It has been a pleasure to share you my opinions and my stories these past 4 years. It's been one heck of a ride. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Jacob. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...

Unknown said...

Facebook is a dazzling system which offers its individuals great opportunities to expand their horizons. buy usa facebook likes