Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Friday, September 12, 2008

More Of 39, KK2, and Ember!



I pulled a book off the shelf last night at Target that I've been talking about for the past few weeks. The Maze Of Bones, by Rick Riordan.



It overall was a good read, even if I read up to Chapter 5! I'm hoping to get a copy of the book tonight!

I also snuck a peek at KK2. I didn't get to read any of it, but it looks like a long read(371 pages text)!

I finshed The Diamond Of Darkhold last night. It was a good read. The middle was kind of spooky, it felt like Kane could have showed up!
Ok, he might have(hee hee)

No comments: