Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Waiting........

Famous me, I e-mailed the authors of Tunnels, Rordrick Gordon and Brian Willams. I'm waiting for a response. But, I learned that Deeper will be re-titled Dirt for US fans only. What do you think about that? I added a pole on the sidebar so you can cast your vote. Right now it's schuled to end March 21, but until I get the date, it's uncertain...

Wait, Check this out: Maybe I got some wrong info!

Pubisher Date: March 01, 2009
704 Pages

No comments: