Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Percy: Children Or Teens?


This Question came up in my Language Art classes in college today. Pretty Much Every Book Organization recommends it for children ages 10 and up, and half of classes agree with that. But the rest of them say that threre is alot of violence in them, and should only be read by teens 14 and up. I'm stuck here. Help Me Out! My aunt is taking to me as I'm typing this, and I'm confused and about ready to lose it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the 14 and over side. It's very violent!!!

Anonymous said...

I am the mother of a 10 year old boy. I just finished reading this book. I would recommend this to any child 10 years and older. If your aunt is unsure have her read it first. OR, read it together.

There are very interesting for all age groups.

Anonymous said...

10 and over, definitley. It's not that flippin' violent