Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Sunday, February 15, 2009

SCAT And The Demigod Files



FEBRUARY 15, 2009-
I know that we are in the middle of renovation, but I do have some exciting news about some exciting novels for when this thing is ready!

First, you may have noticed the picture above. This is Carl Hiaasen's new novel SCAT. I bought it yesterday, and it's the the second follow-up to the novel HOOT. More details to follow when I give a general review of this thing, but it involves a missing biology teacher, a nasty swamp, and a juvenile delinquent.

Second, I got the Demigod Files yesterday too! My Rating: 5! It delivers three great stories, and the preview of The Last Olympian did not disappoint! It finds Percy and Rachel Elizabeth Dare in Percy's car, and an expected pop-in from an old friend! Check them out!

Third, Rick Riordan will reveal the cover for The Last Olympian on Wednesday. Come back then to see the cover!

No comments: