Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Friday, February 27, 2009

SCAT Book Review




Carl Hiaasen's new novel SCAT sure packs a punch! The story starts when a hated biology teacher goes missing on a field trip to Black Vine Swamp. Nick and his friend Marta think the class's juvenile delinquent: Duane Scrod Jr., (a.k.a. Smoke) is responsible. He is, but not in the way you think! Read SCAT for a full 371 page adventure, with surprises at every turn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This a great book I read it and was on the edge of my seat the whole time
I recomend this book to everyone!