Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Farewell To Percy



Alas, all good things must come to an end. Such is the case of Percy Jackson Series, with The Last Olympian, the final book in the series, being published today. While this is a time of rejoicing for me, knowing that all of my questions will be answered, but a sad day because my favorite series is coming to an end. It SUCKS! I mean, it like you know rocks because I think 5 is an awsome number to end at, but I was hoping for at least 7 books.

Well, I going to go buy my copy now, before they're sold out. I'll post a spoiler later this week!

No comments: