Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Is It Right To Read A Book More Than Once?

There comes a time in everyones life when they run out of books to read. I'm facing that problem right now. I'm out of money. Out of books. Out of luck.

So, I'm begining to think about reading Twilight again. But I don't want to, because I just don't have the same passion for the book as I did before. I know what's going to happen. It's different, you know. What do you think? Do you think it's right to read a book more than once? Do you do it yourself?

1 comment:

natalie said...

I like reading books more than once, because on a second read you can pick up things that you might have missed, or more fully appreciate foreshadowing and clues.