Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Monday, February 1, 2010

EKAT E-MAIL!...And More Info

So yeah, I'm an Ekat agent, I get e-mail from Bae & Victor.

So I figured I'd share some of the non-top-secret ones with you.

When I get e-mails(which really isn't that often), I'll post it on the blog. mm'K? Good.

Victor, your up:

From: Victor Wood (On behalf of Bae Oh)



Stronghold security

Ekats—

Our spies have reported that the Tomas, Janus, and Lucians are increasing security at their headquarters around the world.

In Hollywood, the Janus added three new surveillance cameras to their rare book room—and added five new cells to their underground prison.

In Paris, the Lucians are distributing new poison-delivery mechanisms. Watch out for any suspicious-looking people with strange rings, or weird-looking umbrellas. . . .

There are rumors that the Tomas are installing some kind of invisible, high voltage barrier around their South African stronghold, but this hasn’t been confirmed. It’s difficult to believe that the Tomas can handle any tool more advanced than a baseball bat. However, we can’t ignore the fact that the other branches are anticipating some sort of break-in.

We’ll know more once we track down Amy and Dan. For some reason, those children always end up in the middle of the action.




Get moving!

Victor (for Bae)

Also, don't forget that Book#7, The Viper's Nest comes out tomorrow. Amy & Dan's family branch will FINALLY be revealed! Don't miss out & go buy the most important installment of the 39 Clues Series yet!

Also, while I'm at it, I have important plot info regarding book 8.

I'm awesome, aren't I?

In book 8, Dan & Amy will be seperated. And... oh yeah, remember that detective that their Aunt Beatrice hired to find Amy & Dan. Well, he may have finally caught up with them...

2 comments:

athena said...

Dear relative,
thank you for the information, I too am an Ekat. Feel free to contact me.

Your Cousin,
Athena Cahill

athena said...

Oh yes and I just finished the 7th book. The youngest Cahills are Madrigals. It is worse than I thought. Keep in touch.

Your Cousin,
Athena Cahill