Post From 1/23/11:

My blog has a new look... again.

This blog isn't all about books anymore. They still will be the primary focus of the blog, but more frequently will the posts will be centered around other activities & current issues. Same with my Twitter.

Take Care, everyone.

-Jake, Creator Of Books

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm So Stupid!

I hate when your personal library has to get new flooring. I really do.

So, get this: My floor is OLD! I had to get a new one, now...

Yeah, bad idea.

I didn't realize that I had to take EVERYTHING out of that room, including my books & my built-in bookcase. It took me 3 hours to set all my books in my living room, where they won't fall. That mean's I have to put them all back after I put my bookcase back in.

It would take alot of bad words to describe how getting that thing out took its toll on me.

So, for the next week, I don't have a room to put my books in. Oh joy...

No comments: